Brown Brothers Harriman is pleased to be sponsoring the Finadium Investors in Securities Lending conference in New York next week, where our experts will be taking part in several panels.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11:
11:00 – 11:45am: Regulatory Trends and Expectations
- The state of securities lending regulation
- What new regulations and reporting should investors be aware of?
- What will investors need for reporting solutions?
- The reach of MiFID II and SFTR
BBH Panelist: Thomas Poppey, Global Head of Securities Lending Program Management
1:30-2:15pm: Investor Break-Out Session – Mutual Funds
- Transparency, reporting and data
- Optimization lending program parameters for registered funds
- Government funds vs. prime funds for cash collateral
BBH Session Facilitator: Michael Daly, Relationship Management
THURSDAY, APRIL 12:
11:15am – 12:00pm: Technology, Operations and Infrastructure
- How is the securities lending market upgrading its processes?
- An update on queuing methodologies in light of regulatory change
- The state of CCPs, blockchain, trading platforms and reporting tools
- Should investors be working through agent lenders or engaging directly with market infrastructure providers?
- The role of the securities lending trader in today’s market
BBH Panelist: Michael Norwood, Head of Global Securities Lending Business Technology
If you are a beneficial owner and interested in attending the conference please click here. We look forward to seeing you there!